Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Entry the First

Cammie's story ~ Kidnapped by a rogue librarian!
Hello! My story begins not with my exile, but with a traumatic event that happened sometime after. In fact, I have no memories of my exile or the time before (as it will now be called) The Great Studying. Imagine one day you saunter into the library, innocent as a schoolgirl, when suddenly someone grabs you and pulls you behind a bookcase! I struggled, I bit, I clawed, but to no avail. The deranged man wanted a study buddy, and for some reason he chose me.
Photobucket
Time passed, if slowly. I learned how to speak the halfling language (I loves halflings!) and many things about fighting and skinning. It's all a bit of a blur. The librarian even wanted me to study books written in zo, but that was cruel and unusual punishment! I started to plot my escape.
One especially long night, I pulled an especially heavy book from the shelves. "Will you teach me?" I asked him with a coy smile. Well before he could say "crafty Fen'neko" I hit him over the head with the book written in zo! It was heavy because it had big print and lots of pictures. Anyways, it knocked him cold and I made my daring escape into the world. Here is a sketch of my daring-ness:
Photobucket
Once I was out I learned I'd been studying for over 15 Puddle-years! Wow, you think I'd be smarter or something. Anyway, I am back and I hope to stay and make lots of sketches of my adventures.
Til next time, watch out for librarians!~ Cammie

No comments:

Post a Comment