Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Entry the Fourth

Cammie's Story ~ An action-packed day!
First was a trip to the Jade Arachnoid cave. I had a vague memory of going there once before the time of the Great Studying, and learning a lot from the Jades. I learned almost as much about fashion!
Photobucket
Unfortunately I was too busy fighting for my life to make sketches of the actual hunt, but it was fun and good experience!
Then the clan OWE held its Open Hunt. Neat! I get to fall hunt with the cool people! Upon discussion they decided to go to a newly-discovered area. Well, it's pretty much all newly-discovered to me! Excited I followed the large group of exiles. We travelled to a Mountain Glen that I think was out way past the passes, but I am not sure as I was lost. :P
Photobucket
That's pretty much my philosophy, I'll take almost any opportunity for adventure! Though, hitting stuff can be nice too. *gives Atkus a dirty look*
Photobucket
I experiment with a new fighting technique.
Photobucket
No such Luckus! But with Kvynn's mysticy boosts of happiness (and a bit of Luckus) I was able to put a dent in a couple of the uber-ferals.
Photobucket
This cave seemed to be a new spot to these seasoned travellers. If they didn't want to go in, I certainly didn't!
Of course I found someplace else to fall.
Photobucket
J'jh doesn't look too scared... hmm.
Thank you to OWE for holding the open hunt and letting runts like me tag along. They are one badass clan! A taste of adventure is good for the soul, at any level. I enjoyed the breathtaking scenery, even when I was up close and personal to it (on the ground). :P But hopefully someday I'll be able to help and not just sightsee.
The day ended with taking the 3rd-circle fighter test again. Cerberus says I remind him of those who have passed, but I think he's been into my 'nip cause I can't even hit the Orga Rage. No boring sketches of the test, as I killed the Giant Vermine, Death Vermine and Orga Berzerk with ease, and then the Rage and I spent the rest of the time whiffing at each other. It was kinda funny!
Til next time,~ Cammie

No comments:

Post a Comment