Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Entry the Third

Cammie's story ~ Readjusting to the outside world
It can be a lonely life in exile, so I like to start my day with a daily affirmation from Farmer Gronmad:
Photobucket
He's so inspiring!
Well one of the saddest things I found on my return was the disappearance of my halfling friend, Algy. I hope he is safe and well wherever he is! I met this cute little guy Stora in TC, and he reminds me of my old friend. Town appears about the same, but in my explorations outside town I saw some unfamiliar things. I'll post sketches of those later.
What Stora and I do in TC when the cool people are off hunting exotic lands:
Photobucket Photobucket
Admit it, you're jealous!
Someday I'll get to hunt in exotic lands, I hope. For now I'm just glad to breathe fresh air and put my studies into practice. And the more I wander about the more of my memories come back, though I still have no memory of the time before I was exiled to Puddleby. I hope I kicked some tail though!
Til next time, ~ Cammie

No comments:

Post a Comment