Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Entry the Tenth

Cammie's Story ~ I hope it was a good book!
Well this is gonna be one whopper of an entry. Here're some sketches of me fighting Artaks in South Forest!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pretty riveting stuff huh? Oh wait, you probably wanted to see sketches of the Open Hunt! Well... okay. :)
This week's destination was a dark and dangerous cave area that holds an advanced pathfinding book. Well hey, it still sounds like more fun than the Marsh! I've had my fill of books for a loooong time, but I'm never one to turn down adventure.
To get there we had to go through Orgaland:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Orgas might be antisocial, but they throw a pretty raging party!
Photobucket
It looked so pretty, but it turned out to be the Orga Death Spa. :(
Photobucket
This is where the sought-after book was located. I was too busy looking around for suspicious librarians to notice much! But those who wanted to read a chapter were able to, which was good considering what happened next.
Well I was hiding out in a cave most of the time so I don't have live action news, but there were mean web-throwing Noids and most of the healers fell, which is never good! Time to go home now.
Photobucket
Some heroic chaining by Torin!
Photobucket
The wall of deaders poses for the press, while Pun'isher paints grafitti on them. I'm guessing it was a pun of some sort.
Photobucket
Good question! Well by this time I was feeling pretty bad survivor's guilt with so many good folks all smushed. :(
Photobucket
I finally fell on the run back. We couldn't reach the chest. It was sad.
Photobucket
Tanks very much to Talin and everyone who participated in the rescue! This was a tough hunt but it was also fun and good company.
Well I think this entry was almost as long as the actual hunt! hee! I'll be back with more adventures soon. :)
Til next time,~ Cammie

No comments:

Post a Comment