Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Entry the Seventh

Cammie's Story ~ Open hunt time
The Open Hunt offers adventure and a chance to see the world!
Photobucket
We went to the same area as last hunt, with a couple different spots like this cave
Photobucket
Cozy! I'm thinking of building my summer home here.
Photobucket
And inside lurked... the "Tearer Terror!"
Photobucket
I was torn about including all these tearer jokes, but in the end decided they were quite cutting.
Photobucket
I'm good at that!
Finally, I had to include this sketch of a recent jade noids hunt. Everyone fell but Mujin-kun, and she proceeded to take on about 8 jades (on yellow!) so help could reach us deep in the cavern. It was impressive!
Photobucket
The week ended with another attempt at the 3rd circle test, and though I didn't pass I came away feeling quite buff! I hit the Rage 3 times and got it to green, which was a first. Progress! My defense is more than enough to pass, so I just need a bit more training with Atkus and Swengus. Then I'll need to figure out whether I want to train as a Ranger or a Champion! Decisions, decisions.
Til next time,~ Cammie

No comments:

Post a Comment